Press "Enter" to skip to content

Posts tagged as “Substance abuse class”

Substance abuse

Substance Abuse Author’s Name Institutional Affiliation Course Number and Name Structure Name Assignment Due Date Main Purpose of the Topic and Why Substance Abuse Topic is Important The main purpose of the substance abuse topic is to increase prevention efforts and make advancements to treatment access for substance abuse and disorders that are co-occurring. Research that was conducted in 2005 revealed that approximately 22 million Americans encountered alcohol or drug problems. 95% of this number comprised of people who do not know that they are struggling with a substance abuse problem. The other 5% are aware that they are struggling…