Group Project: Use Case Diagram
A use case diagram helps both technical and non-technical users understand the functional requirements for a system. Review your previous work with use cases or search the Internet, if necessary.
Meet with your group members and develop a high-level use case diagram based on the functional requirements for the case study. Divide the diagram by the sub-systems specified in the functional requirements. Capture all of the functional requirements, but it is not necessary to develop detailed use cases for each sub-system and function.
Perform the following tasks:
By Day 6 – Discuss Use Case Diagram
Individually post to the group discussion board the following items:
- A suggested high-level use case diagram that captures all functional requirements divided into sub-systems.
By Day 7 Group Submission of Use Case Diagram
As a group
- Develop a group high-level use case diagram that captures all functional requirements divided into sub-systems.
By Day 7
Submit the following in a single group document:
- A group high-level use case diagram that captures all functional requirements divided into sub-systems.
- A summary of the contributions made by each member of the group. (Do not copy and paste from the discussion board). Include the self-reported number of hours each group member contributed to the project.
- The name of the group member responsible for compiling and submitting the group results for this week.
Important Note: A Discussion thread has been made available for the Group Project(s) in each Unit for collaboration with your group members. You can access these Discussion threads by clicking on Groups on the left navigation bar, entering your assigned group, clicking on the Group Discussion Board, and then entering the Project Forum.