1. Prepare a critical analysis of the statement of cash flows in the Form 10K report for the company that you selected for the Company Analysis Project. Using actual financial data, explain the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s cash flows over the past (most recent) 3 years?
2. Calculate the most important cash flow ratios for the company that you selected for the Company Analysis Project for the past 3 years and compare the ratios to the firm’s principal competitors? What strengths and weaknesses are noted in the analysis?
3. For the company that you selected for the Company Analysis Project, explain the differences in cash flows and net income for each of the most recent 3 years?
4. Create a Power Point presentation consisting of 5-7 slides, plus the title slide, that contains the main results of part 2 of the Research Project you developed about the ratio analysis, and your findings regarding the strengths and weaknesses demonstrated by the ratio analysis of your company.
5. Most Important Things Learned – What are the most important things you learned from the study of this week’s readings and assignments?